Thursday, October 13, 2011

Feature of the Day *Pixels By Jen*

Feature of the Day
*Pixels By Jen*



Pixels By Jen Blog

Pixels By Jen wants to share with you, her amazing bundle- the Americana Bundle.

You can purchase "Americana Bundle" in her shop!
Pixels By Jen Shop

Check out these amazing Layouts showcasing Americana Bundle




This season of Scrapping Survivor we are stuck up in Grandma's Attic! If YOU were stuck up in Grandma's attic what 3 material objects would you miss the most?
Here is what she had to say.......
"If I were stuck in Grandma's Attic I would miss my coffee and my computer and my camera (I think); but if I was up in Grandma's Attic I was probably there to click pictures of all the fun stuff so it would be with me- so it I have to tie it with my e-reader, LOL."

The winner of Scrapping Survivor will receive a $35 Coupon in *Pixels By Jen* shop!

And again, we all want to give you a BIG thank you for being a Scrapping Survivor - Season 3 - Sponsor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment