Sunday, October 2, 2011

Feature of the Day *Digital Scrap Fun*

Feature of the Day
*Digital Scrap Fun*



Digital Scrap Fun Blog

Digital Scrap Fun wants to share with you, her kit Deep Blue Sea.

You can purchase Deep Blue Sea in her shop!
Digital Scrap Fun Shop
Check out these amazing Layouts showcasing Deep Blue Sea




This season of Scrapping Survivor we are stuck up in Grandma's Attic! If YOU were stuck up in Grandma's attic what 3 material objects would you miss the most?
Here is what she had to say.......
"If I was stuck in Grandma's Attic, I am sure she would have a Bible up there somewhere so I wouldn't have to worry about that so I would miss my computer of course!  No scrapping?  What would I do?  I would also miss CHOCOLATE and it would be awful quiet with no music!!!"

The winner of Scrapping Survivor will receive a $15 coupon in *Digital Scrap Fun* shop!

And again, we all want to give you a BIG thank you for being a Scrapping Survivor - Season 3 - Sponsor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment