Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Feature of the Day *3 Li'l Monsters Designs*

Feature of the Day
*3 Li'l Monsters Designs*



3 Li'l Monsters Designs Blog

3 Li'l Monsters Designs wants to share with you, Mister Moon Full Kit.

You can purchase "Mister Moon Full Kit" in her shop!
3 Li'l Monsters Designs Shop

Check out these amazing Layouts showcasing Mister Moon Full Kit


This season of Scrapping Survivor we are stuck up in Grandma's Attic! If YOU were stuck up in Grandma's attic what 3 material objects would you miss the most?
Here is what she had to say.......
"Oh my goodness! I think I would just die. Most definitely my laptop! I can't hardly go an hour without going online or checking my email! Other than that, probably Pepsi Max, and chocolate. You can see where my real love lies! =)"."

The winner of Scrapping Survivor will receive a $15.00 the *3 Li'l Monsters Designs* shop!

And again, we all want to give you a BIG thank you for being a Scrapping Survivor - Season 3 - Sponsor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment