Saturday, October 15, 2011

Feature of the Day *Keep In Touch Designs*

Feature of the Day
*Keep In Touch Designs*



Keep In Touch Designs Blog

Keep In Touch Designs wants to share with you, her kit Refreshing Summer.

You can purchase "Refreshing Summer" in her shop!
Keep In Touch Designs Shop

Check out these amazing Layouts showcasing Refreshing Summer



This season of Scrapping Survivor we are stuck up in Grandma's Attic! If YOU were stuck up in Grandma's attic what 3 material objects would you miss the most?
Here is what she had to say.......
""I'm affraid with Grandma's attic... is there any spider ? :)
If I were stuck in the attic, I think I would miss my laptop first (to read my emails, visit my forums, stores, to design...:), a deck to rest in, and my agenda, where I notice all what I have to do with deadlines. I'm not really organised !".
"

The winner of Scrapping Survivor will receive a $15 Coupon in *Keep In Touch Designs* shop!

And again, we all want to give you a BIG thank you for being a Scrapping Survivor - Season 3 - Sponsor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment