Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Feature of the Day *Laura Marie Scraps*

Feature of the Day
*Laura Marie Scraps*


Laura Marie Scraps Blog

Laura Marie Scraps wants to share with you, her kit called <3 Animals.

You can purchase "<3 Animals" in her shop! Laura Marie Scraps Shop

Check out this super cute Layout showcasing <3 Animals

This season of Scrapping Survivor we are stuck up in Grandma's Attic! If YOU were stuck up in Grandma's attic what 3 material objects would you miss the most?
Here is what they had to say.......
"If I were stuck in grandmas attic, the three material objects I would miss most are my iMac, my DroidX2 phone and my camera! I am a designer and scrapper so these items are essential to me!"."

The winner of Scrapping Survivor will receive a $15.00 the *Laura Marie Scraps* shop!

And again, we all want to give you a BIG thank you for being a Scrapping Survivor - Season 3 - Sponsor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment