Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feature of the Day *Digi Designs By Nicole*

Feature of the Day
*Digi Designs By Nicole*



Digi Designs By Nicole Blog

Digi Designs By Nicole wants to share with you, her kit- Made Beautiful.

You can purchase Made Beautiful in her shop!
Digi Designs By Nicole Shop
Check out these amazing Layouts showcasing Made Beautiful




This season of Scrapping Survivor we are stuck up in Grandma's Attic! If YOU were stuck up in Grandma's attic what 3 material objects would you miss the most?
Here is what she had to say.......
"If I was stuck up in Grandma's attic the 3 material object I would miss the most would be, my Laptop, my Canon 60D, and my internet connection."

The winner of Scrapping Survivor will receive a $15 coupon in *Digi Designs By Nicole* shop!

And again, we all want to give you a BIG thank you for being a Scrapping Survivor - Season 3 - Sponsor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment