Sunday, September 18, 2011

Feature of the Day *Cari Creates! Designs By Cari Cruse*

Feature of the Day
*Cari Creates! Designs By Cari Cruse*



Cari Creates! Designs By Cari Cruse's Blog

Cari Cruse wants to share with you I Can Fly {the kit}.

You can purchase I Can Fly {the kit} in her shop!
Cari Creates! Designs By Cari Cruse Shop
Check out these amazing Layouts showcasing I Can Fly {the kit}



Cari Also has some special sales!! The list of products below will be on sale for 50% off throughout the Survivor competition!! Whoot! Thank you Cari!


Candy Stripes {the kit} - $2 on sale

Luminesce.Tangerine {the kit} - $2 on sale

Luminesce.Lavender {the kit} - $2 on sale

Olde Tyme Junque {the kit} - $2 on sale

365/52 Storyboards Set 1{the templates} - $1 on sale

365/52 Storyboards Set 2{the templates} - $1 on sale

365/52 Storyboards Set 3{the templates} - $1 on sale

This season of Scrapping Survivor we are stuck up in Grandma's Attic! If YOU were stuck up in Grandma's attic what 3 material objects would you miss the most?
Here is what she had to say.......
"If I were stuck up in Grandma's attic, I think I would be so busy having fun with all the old stuff I would find there that I don't think I'd miss much ... however, I would eventually miss my Coke Zero, and I would certainly be wishing for my camera (I am sooo lost without it! :)), and oh how I would miss my journals (prayer journal & doodle journal)!"

The winner of Scrapping Survivor will receive a $20 coupon in *Cari Creates! Designs By Cari Cruse* shop!

And again, we all want to give you a BIG thank you for being a Scrapping Survivor - Season 3 - Sponsor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment