Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Feature of the Day *Roseytoes Designs*

Feature of the Day
*Roseytoes Designs*



Roseytoes Designs Blog

Roseytoes Designs wants to share with you,Ahh!! Monsters!! Bundle.

You can purchase Ahh!! Monsters!! Bundle in her shop!
Roseytoes Designs Funky Playground Shop
Roseytoes Designs Scrappity-Doo-Dah Shop
Check out these amazing Layouts showcasing Ahh!! Monsters!! Bundle




This season of Scrapping Survivor we are stuck up in Grandma's Attic! If YOU were stuck up in Grandma's attic what 3 material objects would you miss the most?
Here is what she had to say.......
"Well, if I was stuck in Grandma's Attic, I think that I would miss my son Gavin, my cellphone, and my computer.. lol I know it sounds bad, but my son is a given.. As for the phone and computer, I have a smart phone, so I could use it to do all sorts of things, like watch tv, listen to music, play games, do email.. And for the computer, then I could still design and create things :)"

The winner of Scrapping Survivor will receive a $15 coupon in *Roseytoes Designs* shop!

And again, we all want to give you a BIG thank you for being a Scrapping Survivor - Season 3 - Sponsor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment